Abstract presentations for the Ken Fearon award session
- Introducing an enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) programme within the field of renal transplantation - the early Newcastle experience. Carrie Scuffell at al, Newcastle Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Digital consultation to provide ERAS education. Rebecca Clark et al, NHS Highlands
- Systematic review of non-pharmacological interventions to improve sleep quality and quantity for hospitalised adult patients: A co-produced study with surgical patient partners. Radhika Acharya et al, University of Birmingham
- Implementation of Prehabilitation and Health promotion as part of enhanced recovery in urology patients. Gabby Sullivan et al, Eastbourne District General Hospital.
- Patient and operative factors associated with delayed discharge following bariatric surgery in an enhanced recovery setting. Reema D'Souza at al, Luton & Dunstable Hospital
- Introduction and use of a new digital flowsheet to encourage DrEaMing post operatively after major urology surgery. Deborah Douglas et al, University College London NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing and implementing peri-operative opioid stewardship. Caroline Thomas et al, Leeds Teaching Hospitals